If you own property it is important to have your wiring and electrical installation tested periodically, IEE (Institute of Electrcial Engineers) recommend that this is carried out every 10 years, electrical testing is even more important if you are a landlord or hotelier and it is then a legal requirement to have your wiring and portable appliances tested.
Your landlord must make sure:
- the electrical system (eg sockets and light fittings) is safe
- all appliances they supply (eg cookers, kettles) are safe
Landlords Responsibilities on www.gov.uk
PAT (Portable Appliance Testing) is also an important part of your electrical safety responsibilities, our qualified team are trained an equipped to carry out all of these types of testing for you quickly and efficiently. We undertake . . .
- Periodic Inspection & Testing
- Landlord Electrical Certification
- PAT (Portable Appliance) Testing
- Emergency Lighting
- Installation and Inspection